Hey, thanks!

Guess what I got for Valentine’s Day?

 

I got a bloggy award from my friend Amy!  She has a great blog at http://www.mycfjourney.blogspot.com.

Amy encourages me to write more often – or like, at all – so perhaps I shall. Bloggy life has changed for me a bit, I must say, now that I am back to teaching full time. I feel a little less apt to put it all out there than I did before. However, just last week I did a guest lecture for my friend’s AP Bio class and it was awesome – and I showed them my blog an the NPR interview and all the other internettie stuff at the end of the lecture, and they loved it. It felt great to teach kids the science of CF along with some real-life anecdotal stories. It is always a big learning experience for ME to remember that there is so much that most don’t understand about CF, and so much that is in some ways illogical when we first learn of it.

In other news, how about those new drug approvals?

xo,

cg

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only