Crazy-Ass Disclaimer Section

It's been a weird couple of days in real life and in blogland. What is the nerdy computer monitor lady joke-- What is the difference between the internet and real life? Answer- There is no difference.

This is a personal blog. It's not a professional website. It doesn't have any particular aim or mission or secret agenda. I write stuff on here when I feel like writing it, and post stuff that I feel like posting, and share stuff that I feel like sharing.

One day, I shared a video of me pretending to be a fairy for Halloween.

Another day, I shared my thoughts on mortality and CF.

I'm just a nutso like that. So... here are my basic disclaimers (below) and I add to them these:

1) I don't really want any sort of websitey, computery, htmlie feedback. Write to the google corporation regarding all your blogger woes.
2) I won't really be addressing any sort of "I can't believe you said that, how dare you, when my five year old reads this she is going to shoot herself," emails. You are in charge of keeping your five year old off of my oh-so-scary website (and away from guns if I'm gonna stick with this example)
3) Be nice to me.
4) I am quite bright. Evaluate this before writing to me with any sort of a tone. I don't like a tone. Tone-less is best.

and the others....for your review.

a) At times, I use "foul" language on my f'ing blog. Please remember that you are not required to read my blog. b) I am not a doctor and I have never even played one on tv. There are days when I don't believe in Western Medicine, but I always believe in Unicorns. Use your judgment. c) Carly Simon was right, "You're so vain, I bet you think this song is about you." If I don't use your real, for real, seriously birth certificate name on here, I'm not talking about you. d) This writing is my property unless I quote something and cite it. So unless you've lived my fabulous CG Life, you can cannot steal my CG words or CG ideas or CGisms and post them anywhere. Unless you CG cite me. Yeah. e) Email me with any question at CysticGal@gmail.com f) Please do not use my blog as your political toilet. g) I am not a doctor. h) have a wonderful day.

:)

Comments

  1. Carley Simon is still stuck in my head from Wed ;)

    and....

    YOU GO GAL!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not be a doctor but did you by any chance stay at a Holiday Inn recently? On second thought, with all that you have gone through you are probably more qualified than some of the so called doctors they parade in to see us and ask stupid questions on their morning rounds. Oh and my 5 year old reads your blog and she tells me it is f'in hilarious.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amy- I ended up talking a lot about our internet turned real-life friendship on my WBUR interview yesterday since I had just gotten home from lunch with you!

    @Kevin - I think your five year old is hilarious too. Fucking hilarious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' your ventitude! Awesome dressing down of some not-so-sharpest of knives in the drawer.
    Love you, Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love women who swear. I would have posted this with my actual name instead of my pseudo-secret internet name but I was trying to do this real quick before my boss sees me. F!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only