Stress Buster: Long Time, No Blog

I am trying to cut the stress in my life in a more aggressive way.
Uh oh, aggressive is a stressful word.

I am trying to cut the stress in my life in a more aggressive pro-active way.

I will share with you one thing I did each day to cut my stress.

The first thing I did was email my friend Chicken Patty^, who knows a lot about stress-busting, to ask her advice. She told me,
"Stress, to review, can be mental, emotional, physical, infection, blah blah blah, you know the list. Make your body happy- keep the food & hydration consistent (hunger & dehydration add metabolic stress) and sleep as much as your body wants. When you're not sleeping, rest. Put on your big robe and pet your cat, do the things that put you at ease. The cortisol levels can shoot up fast, but It takes a few days to get them back down."
So, the thing I tell you first in order to bust your stress:

STEP 1: Cut a hole in box. Reach out to your smart, healthy friends. (Health can be mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, etc.), and tell them you are stressed!

More later!

Your old friend,
CG

^This is psuedonym. 

Comments

  1. Yes, CG, it has been way, way long since hearing how your are doing. However, that is ok---------if you are having fun and doing well. There is way tooooooooo much stress in all our lives and there IS something/s we can all do about it. So glad to hear you are being pro-active and eliminating some/many of those factors. Poor stress-----nobody likes it.

    Blessings to you,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only