CysticLife is the place to be!

CysticLife logo

Dear Friends!

Thanks for reading Cystic Gal, and for following me on my journey to transplant and now recovering (just passed three months- woot woot).  I want to invite CF patients, family and friends to join a site that I have found invaluable this past year – CysticLife.org .  It is a social networking and messaging site for uncensored storytelling, problem solving and friend making!

This year, CysticLife would like to increase its membership (during its 2nd year!) They/We want to have 2011 members by Jan 11, 2011. (get it!?). 

I would love it if all of my loyal CF readers would join.  Particularly, I would love it if the site (CL), had more healthcare provider members – so if you are a healthcare provider, I MAJORLY encourage you to join!

Find the site here, poke around, and JOIN! Cystic Life, Org.

See you there!

CG Beth Peters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only