Welcome to Joshland: Helping Out My Friends at CysticLife

CysticLife logo

Welcome to Joshland: Helping Out My Friends at CysticLife:
 "I am all for any organization that help the CF Community and promotes CF Awareness, so when CysticLife asked . . ."

One of my bloggy bffs made a video regarding Cystic Life and their membership drive, and what do you know- I totally agree with him. Watch the video today.

And p.s.- Do you think MeeGanko is a good name of a new puppet to be friends with Moganko?
bp

Comments

  1. (Slaps head and chuckles.) ;-) It's cute, but I think you can do better, CG. I'm jus' sayin'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only