First Snowfall of the Bloggy

Lately I've been too tired to keep up with my original back in the day goal of one post per day, so I'm going to try to remedy that by writing some darn thing on here during my nebulizers. In theory, this should provide at least 1 and 1/2 hours of bloggy time per day, though of course I won't spend the whole time writing. I'll also be visiting my bloggy community members.

This week has been pretty good. I've been increasing my exercise at pulmonary rehab, which has also increased my need to nap and rest :) - it's been kickin my ass!! The past few days, I've been having some "deSATs" or oxygen desaturation- around the house, so Dr. U-Bird is going to write me a prescription for some steroids, which the tx (transplant) team okayed at our last appt.

I sure do love abbreviations, or should I say abbrevs., today, 2day.

It snowed here, not much but enough for it to be enjoyable.

I am going to try to write ten poems on CG. I only have two so far lately.

I'm going to go work on number 3.

Love, CG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only