CFF and attention to adult CFers

I already asked about this on CysticLife, so don't feel like you need to reply twice- but here is what I wonder . . .

An issue came up in my cysticgal.blogspot.com inbox, and I am preparing to write about it on the blog. So I thought I'd ask you guys,

Do you believe the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation serves adult patients? If so, how? If not, why not?

What would you, as and adult patient, desire from the CFF?

Do you think that the CFF promotes healthy, authentic images of CF adults and children?

Do you think that the CFF promotes authentic, effective ways to parent CF children into independent, healthy adulthood?

Comments

  1. I've always meant to ask you about this since it seems like the focus of the CFF is on children, which until recently (ie, your generation) made sense. I'm interested to see what everyone says...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only