Letsdothis: escape

This year something weird happened for a childhood friend of mine, and me. We both had these horrible health crises - mine, unepextedly preparing for transplant at least a year earlier than I thought and at a much more dire state, and her - cancer. This friend and I were close in ... wait for it... .4th and 5th grade. But the strange thing is that we went through an amazing amoung of shit together in those two grades. Then the blogs begin and we discover each other experiencing these two things, and have been able to be there for each other in an odd, outside, honest way. I am very grateful. Here is her post today, which is much how I feel or have felt this year:


Letsdothis: escape: "wish i could skip ahead in time to a different time.. as if my life were made of film but instead i find myself at the root of my life my ..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only