Today, a new day? Well, sorta

My poor dear kitty Samuel is still sickuel. I will call the doctor tomorrow and see what she thinks is appropriate. I got him to eat a little bit of Friskies today, which I've been told is the "McDonald's" of cat food.

I spent much of this afternoon with my friend Lucy. We had a good time and I got to tell her all about Cleveland Clinic, which was awesome AWESOME and I also found out that bloggy friend Marc got his Boston-to-Cleveland transplant last Monday!! Congrats to Marc. I don't know any other news, but I believe he is doing well. In a strange turn of fate, bloggy Marc's family has a connection to a dear friend of mine, J-sing^.

In news today, it was Easter.

I was super tired today, both in the general sense and in the breathing sense. I only took an hour and a half of my bipap, and was unable to fall asleep. So this, I blame, as the culprit.

I also exchanged spirited emails with my friend K-poet and hope to be k-quoted in her new news columnular.

okay. now that i made up two words, to bed.

Comments

  1. How wonderful to have you in my home. And how unusual to have two teenagers like one adult! Hmmm. It's charfisma. Hahahaha. Now I made up a word! I meant charisma. Charfisma must be charisma while drinking something fizzy.

    I am very excited for you to get your new lungs.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only