Namaste: just the news

I am so very tired tonight so I will not write a long post. But I wanted to share some news. It looks like most of my transplant eval will be done 10/21. Woah holy poo that's soon.

I did some wicked good yoga and though I don't have the energy to write a long ass post about how good it is for me, I wanted to tell you that I have been doing yoga since the age of 16, and though I cannot say that I did it every single day since then, I can say that I practice yoga movements and breathing techniques in my artistic theatre work, and it's safe to say that yoga has definitely been part of me staying well for the past 5-6 years with severe lung disease. Tonight, I was able to turn my oxygen down 1.5 liters from where it was prior to my yoga session.

Also- it's good for the mind.

I have this idea to write a book called "Get Welliquette."

I also want to write two other books.

I also want to go to bed. Love, CG

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take dictation, and I speak "Peters-ese..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how long I have been doing yoga. It was strange to tell people at first that I started because my doctors made me. But, now I'm getting certified to be a yoga teacher :) It is one of the only things that makes me feel well... Glad you love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following your blog and wishing you good oujai breath. Namaste.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only