The Vow of the Cardio.
It is a promise between me and my lungs.
1. I will exercise daily so that my lungs can reach their capacity and serve me better.
2. I will exercise for a minimum of 30 sustained minutes every single day no matter what.
3. Only my own doctor himself can tell me not to exercise.
4. I will keep oxygen for for a variety of types of exercise by calling the 02 company ahead.
5. I will not "replace" daily cardio/aerobic exercise with yoga, sex, or weight lifting.
6. I will monitor my O2 SAT and heart rate diligently and work to my full potential.
7. I will not get mad at myself or my Lungs if they have a bad day, week, month, or year.
8. I will set goals for me and my Lungs, and when we complete them, I will reward us.
9. I will continue exercising my Lungs daily during a health setback.
10. I will be honest with my Readers about my adherence to The Vow of the Cardio.
Make you own ten-point "Vow of the Cardio" today! Don't make YOUR Lungs say, "What have you done for ME lately?"
In an upcoming post, "The Lung Agreements," or what your lungs promise to do for you.