You can't take it with you :: The SouthtownStar :: Guest Columnists

"Cystic Gal" is more famous every day! Kathleen Rooney, famed and sometimes infamous author, publisher, and my personal hometown homie, wrote this wonderful article about . . . ME, and her experience visiting me in Boston a few weeks ago. The article is focused on promoting organ donation and exploring some of the practical matters in the pre-transplant process. I hope this article encourages more people to sign up as organ donors, and to encourage their family to do the same.

An update on general news, I am feeling much better than yesterday. Please click the link below to see the article in The Southtown Star, by the Chicago Sun Times.
cg

You can't take it with you :: The SouthtownStar :: Guest Columnists

*****************************
First visit to the blog? Learn about me and the blog by clicking HERE.

Looking for a way to support your readership of "Cystic Gal," as well as my transplant fund? Click HERE.

Looking for the Jill Zarin article that was originally posted for Saturday, June 12? Click HERE.

Comments

  1. Wow! What a fantastic article! I hope that people reading the article will be touched by your personal story and become organ donors. I also didn't realize the challenges you face with insurance and how much your premiums cost. That was an eye opener!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great article! Since Jim's transplant on 5/19/10 I have 2 friends and my brother change their option to be a donor. I also promoted it by putting a link to the on-line process.
    Jim and I talk about you often and can't wait to see the post/blog saying you are in surgery!
    Take care of yourself, Beth!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...famed and sometimes infamous..." Thanks and thanks for letting me write the article!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only