Happy Bloggiversary, Dear Cystic Gal, Happy Bloggiversary, To-oooooooo, Meeeeeeeee!

I missed my own g-darn Bloggiversary! In celebration of this, I offer you a look at my very first blog post of ever, and I thank you, most humbly, for what "Cystic Gal" has become. 

Oh yeah, and 2 more hours (or 5 if you're a west-coaster) to enter the Patient Press Poetry Contest!  and a limited number of "Cystic Gal" and Guy T-shirts Still Available! Sold three today. To ship 7/12!


Saturday, June 13, 2009

The First Day of the Rest of Your Blog


Dear World,

I am the Cystic Gal, and I will be spending my summer sharing my thoughts on CF and life with you. Like a lot of CF patients, I have always had a dream of people understanding my story - so here is the place where I will tell it.

I thank you in advance for reading it! Please feel free to comment or share this blog with other patients, friends, or any interested reader.


Thanks! CG (Cystic Gal)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only