No Whammies, No Whammies!


I feel that this is my lucky weekend. No whammies. In the true tradition of random 70s references on this blog (which is odd, since I was born in 1980), I am starting to develop a theme for trying to get transplant calls which I will refer to as PRESS YOUR LUCK.

My last two tx calls came when I was very tired and once when I had worked out too hard, and my first reaction to the doctor on the phone was, "good, I'm sore from working out, I could recover during the surgery!"

This weekend, I have a pal coming in town as a surprise visit! We will have the very best time. His visit, is, of course, quite lucky. Also, I received this surprise from the blog world yesterday:


"I saw this cat and wished that CG would get her lungs really quick."

Weekend + Visitor + Magic Cat + B-Kitty's affair with Puppy = Good luck weekend!!

Have a great one, type at you Sunday!

Comments

  1. I totally agree that this must be a lucky weekend for you because I just watched the pilot of Glee; my mother, my daughter and I all got simultaneous (mild) migraines; and your 30th birthday is approaching.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pains are sometimes reflected as something very badly; this is a warning of some ailment which we pruned to suffer. Sometimes we feel a pain in the waist and one in one of the kidneys which we can worry about. These pains are deceptive and sometimes the importance is not relevant. For this reason it is recommendable to get a physical control to recognize the ailment that causes the pain and power and to fight its origin. The acute lumbar pain is mainly an appearance after some effort that causes a muscular stretch, this lumbar pain is of short duration and it is possible to be fought with analgesics like Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Vicodin, Lortab, Lorcet, Norco, Percocet, Percodan, MSIR, Oxycontin, Dilaudid and other pain killers.
    http://www.findrxonline.com/vicodin.htm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only