"It's Gettin' Hot In Here, so what?, So Take Off All Your Clothes"


Bet that title got your attention. Sorry, no naked shots today. But this one of my dear B-Kitty^ and her new companion, fresh out my cleaned-out closet that was full of drama-teacher-related-goodies. She seems to have made friends with little dog dog there, and dragged him out of my bedroom and into the kitchen to lay on the cold linoleum floor. I am not sure what the status of their relationship is, as she told me that they are "keepin' it loose," so- you know.

A special apology to UnknownFox as I think he was hoping to have some sort of pet-of-a-CFer-online-affair with B-Kitty. She'll hollah back when she's ready.

On to the real subject of this blog.... ME.

It's hotter than Beezus and Ramona out here in New England, and I, like a dumbass, did not schedule my friendly handyMan to put in my A/C unitS until tomorrow a.m. STUPPIE STUPPIE RA-TA-TOOYIE. ooh well. I'll survive. I made a video today for my docu-diary about how everyone asks if the heat bothers me, if allergies bother me, if smog bothers me, or humidity - I think at this point- my breathing sucks so hard that you know- nothing really bothers me per se, because it even the best air blows. Ha ha, get it- the air blows?!

I offer you this hilarious and informative video regarding the 4th of July-y. Small brief cameo by one of my most famous friends, JO^.







"Party like it's your last,"
CG

Comments

  1. Once again you tease me with a fake headline. Argh. More smut, please.

    Fox out.

    BTW, I like your tag line on this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "hotter than Beezus and Ramona!" Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stinking cute! Would you come narrate my life?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only