CG Readership Stats for August, 2009

CG Readership Stats!

Because I missed a post while in the hospital, I invite you to read the readership stats as updated recently. I am excited about the growth of my blog, in just 60 days of writing!!

*All stats updated on 8/15/09
**All stats prepared via statcounter.com - it's crazy psychic.

1,814 Unique Readers.
818 Returning CG Readers

80 Daily CG Readers
16 New CG Readers Daily - Holy Poops!

31 US States with CG Readers!
Most (163) Readers are in Pennsylvania - and I don't even live there!
11 Countries with CG Readers!

84 Twitter Followers
35 Bloggy Followers
8 Medical Professionals Who Read CG! (8/1-8/15)- I would like this number to grow
0 Real Complaints, 1 sort of casual complaint

Crazy Facts: 7% of CG Readers found my site by googling the word "yuckies"
32% of CG Readers spend more than an hour when visiting the site.

Comments

  1. A casual complaint? About what? Hmmph. The nerve.

    I would like to complain about your complainer. your blog is primarily uplifting, but also engaging, funny, and educational. I say the complainer is a poophead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your writing (when I have time in my busy life). It's scary sometimes, because I do sometimes fear my own future and reading someone else's can be a bit frightening. But at the same time, you are a story of strength and I admire you for it.

    And I found you through a friend who also has CF. We tend to stick together, ya know? :]

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me crack up when you wrote "Holy poops" - I may need to use that in my next conversation! ... with a promise to credit you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stats CG! I only wish to keep up with you, but I'm afraid you're pulling away from me!

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only