Machine helps those waiting for new lungs‎ | KING5.com | Seattle Health News, HealhtLink

 
www.king5.com  
Powered by  
 * Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.
   
 
I have talked about ECMO on the blog before - it is an end-stage measure they use to help patients make it to transplant if they're call doesn't come and they're in respiratory failure. I hope I don't ever have to use ECMO, but I'm glad that it exists and that one of my centers feels comfortable using it, and discussed it with me.

 
   
   
  Click the following to access the sent link:
   
 
Machine helps those waiting for new lungs? | KING5.com | Seattle Health News, HealhtLink*
     
 
 
  SAVE THIS link FORWARD THIS link
 
 
   
Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email content from any Web site. Click here for more information.
   
   
  *This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire address below into your web browser.
http://www.king5.com/health/Machine-helps-those-waiting-for-new-lungs-94699794.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only