Step One: complete

I. Went. To . . .

The grocery store.

It was uneventful. I took a video. I did use some alternative item procurement methods to avoid pulling my concentrator AND a cart, or lifting those baskets that are so awkward and spilltastic anyway, or having to hoist my concentrator into the cart....

I digress..

The trip was uneventful until I got to the checkout and realized that in my plans to travel light, I left my wallet in the car. Quelle emberassement! I had to go out and get it while the woman waited, but she did not seem bothered. I also noticed a helpful worker helping a woman in a wheelchair with very limited mobility do her shop, and I thought, heh, if I had a big shop maybe, just maybe, I could ask a helpful worker to help me, too.

In other news, tonight my ears blew up with pain that I have never had before, even with 10 years of swimming and lifeguarding. Owwie patowwie. I take back anything I might have previously cynically written regarding ear aches with the phrase "quit your bitchin.'" I'm not sure I ever wrote anything to this affect, but I would like to cover my bases in humble apology to the Ear Ache Goddess in hopes that she will forgive me by way of her angel Benadryl, by morning.

I also mourn the loss of an actor that I met a few times, never really knew, who certainly didn't know me, Guy Adkins, who nonetheless inspired me as a professional and artist. After his passing, I read that he has left inspiration for many, and indeed for me, in his battle against his disease (not CF). Rest easy, dance freely, sing loudly, Guy.

Goodnight,
cg

Comments

  1. You are just too adorable. I really enjoying keeping up with you through your blog. Thanks for letting me have a glimpse into your world.

    Linda in Louisiana
    Mother of Mandy (with the angels) Kyle, Hunter and Brady wo/cf and Jamie 24 yom w/cf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be posted ! (probably)

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only