Funny List Already Created, and Missed Blog = Read This Other Blog

Tonight I was on CF2Chat, trying to find someone to chat with, namely Piper. They had a quiz that is way funnier than my list earlier this week. This quiz shows how many CF people feel when people react to their coughing. Of course people are trying to be polite, but 27 years later, after about 6 coughs an hour, in a 40 hour school or work week, that's.... almost 7,000 times CFers hear these :

Most annoying response to your coughing, from a stranger... (please pick 3)


"Would you like some water?"

"Don't cough up a lung"

"Here's a cough drop"

"Are you ok?"

"Do you have Swine Flu?"

"Don't die on me"

::stare::

"Sounds like it's time to quit smoking"

"That sounds like Bronchitis"

"Something go down the wrong pipe?"

(Getting up and sitting somewhere else)

***********************************************

In other news... because I missed a post last night, here is my direction to another blog, if you need to get a dose of Cystic Gal without me:

http://amatteroflifeandbreath.blogspot.com/

This is a blog by another cystic gal that I find to be a lot like me in her cysterly ways. You may find this blog informative if you find mine to be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog by CysticLady: CF and Relationships Part II

One Night Only, One Night Only